In the Fall of 2009, a group was formed of dedicated local Lannon business owners and volunteers collaborated on a project to bring Christmas back to the Village. Through a fund-raising campaign, generous businesses and individuals donated enough funds to put up holiday banners on Main St. and decorate the Village Hall.
We hope that you will take this opportunity to meet and interact with other business owners and create a better economic environment for all of us.
The mission of the Lannon Business Association is to join together people with a common interest to market and promote their businesses, work towards solutions to local issues and identify resources to improve the economic vitality of the Village of Lannon and Waukesha County.
- Represent the Village of Lannon area business and professional community by communicating the LBA’s views on matters that affect businesses in our community.
- Improve the appearance and recognition of Lannon
- Develop programs to enhance commerce
- Work with other organizations that share our goals, values and objectives
- Help improve Lannon through special events and contributions to efforts that better our community
- Christmas Tree Lighting
- Holiday Decorations
- Holiday Banners
- Cars on Main
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat Party
- Food Pantry Collections